Friday, March 18, 2011

"Kids" MGMT (i absolutely love Pandora for giving me this song today)

It's been too long since i posted and i know that. I'm finally going to be doing something fun this weekend. I'm going to the beach with my mom and Nikki and Theresa. I am so excited. We're leaving tonight.
As of right now i am putting a bunch of anchor tattoos that i found on my phone. I have decided (with some pushing of a friend o' mine) to design my tattoo. "what tattoo?" you may ask. Well a while back i told Nikki I had always wanted an anchor tattoo, even though there was no big meaning behind it. I have always had this thought in my mind that if something doesn't have a big meaning for you, you probably shouldn't tattoo it on your body.
Well, when i told Nikki i wanted that tattoo she said she did too. A few weeks passed. Then last night i saw an anchor tattoo online randomly and a beautiful thought came to mind "We could get matching anchor tattoos!". Now let me tell you about another thought i've always had. I have always thought "i will never get a matching tattoo with someone unless they are going to be a part of my life forever."
But Nikki has been a part of my life for so long now she can't NOT be in my life. Plus we've been through so much in our long friendship. So i told her we should get matching anchor tattoos and she screamed "YES!" haha so we dove into looking for great anchor tattoos. She wants a pretty, frilly one with sparrows and stars, but what's new? I want either a simple one or a super realistic one with barnacles on it haha so who knows. But i think i might design mine. I'm excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment